In this episode Adam Coleman talks about his recent trip to Philly to attend the Frequency Urban Ministry Conference. Not only do we get into insights gained at the conference, chopping it up with other “urban apologists”, etc. but Adam also walks the listener through an encounter at the barbershop during which Greg Koukl’s techniques from “Tactics” came in handy. Check it out.
– Historical evidence for Jesus’ existence
– Manuscript Evidence for the New Testament
– Minimal Facts Argument for the Resurrection of Jesus
– Experience at Frequency Conference
– “Woke” Church
– Tips for Engaging Conscious Community
Habermas, G. R., & Licona, M. (2004). The case for the resurrection of Jesus. Grand Rapids, MI: Kregel Publications.