Richard Smallwood – Trust Me (Video, Lyrics and MP3)

Trust Me – Richard Smallwood and Vision

If you will only trust Me
Trust Me, trust Me

Vamp
If you will only trust Me
Trust Me, trust Me

Vamp (3x)

Comments

1. Erika Collins says:

I LOVE IT.

2. “Trust Me” That I will Lord

3. Siyabonga says:

Trust God is only thing I’m left with to survive on this life-time.

1. joey farris says:

Siyabonga, it may seem like that for a while, but as God let’s you live, things thought impossible, or hopeless, will appear. I’m talking about good things. there was a time, I thought, “I will never be able to eat ice cream again, or drink milk”, but I kept on living, and I praise the Lord Jesus, and was able some months and years later to eat ice cream and drink milk. I ate very fattening ice cream so much, almost everday, and I over did it. And I have had to stop eating it somewhat.
      But, I commend you for knowing that when all is lost (usually we just think all is lost), We should love God more than anything or anybody and when things and people fail us,(and themselves), JESUS Says: TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!
      Min. Joey Farris

4. Robin says:

How BEAUTIFUL! Our Church choir sang this on Sunday and it’s been in my heart since then!

5. Francina Avery says:

I like this

6. Elaine Crosby says:

I love this song so much I think I cry each time I hear it. It is so true and so spirit filled!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Tracy says:

Love this song – full of the Spirit of the Living God…

Question: Does anyone know who/what choir sings this song:
    Your Healer, Your Provider, Your Waymaker…
    That I Am, That I Am, That I Am, That I Am….
    I’m the God of Another Chance….

Been looking for that MP3 for sometime. God Bless.

8. Iris says:

This song gives me strength because I do trust God. That you Richard Smallwood and Vision for a beautiful song with such perfect meolody. God Bless you all.

9. Debbie says:

He just keeps on giving us beautiful music. I LOVE this!

10. Rev Dr Norma W Fogel says:

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!

11. GEORGERETTE MCNAIR says:

THANK GOD FOR YOUR MUSIC MINISTRY. THAT SONG HAS MINISTERED TO ME.

12. it is true it is a beautiful fill with God the living one,so spiritual,that i was in the care one day and heard this song i really didnt understand it at first but i was attracted by the beautiful melody even the sound was deep spiritual…i know i God sayin even know you cant see me in this natural realm even the body ,you feel me in your spirit and he sayin trust me i am that i am im with you ill never leave

13. Nadean Canty says:

Where is the word of God in this song?

1. Tracy says:

Hey Nadean, here are just a few places where the Word of God is referenced in this song. God Bless…
      Exodus 3:14 …I AM THAT I AM
      Isaiah 46:4 …even I will carry, and will deliver you.
      Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock…in whom I will trust…
      Psalm 50:10 For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.
      Hebrews 13:5-6 …I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee…
      Matthew 28:18…Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth

2. joey farris says:

Thank You Tracy, for responding to Nadean so quickly. Nadean, I’ve heard a story about space travel that I want to share with you. My Dad told the story one day he was preaching: “they asked the Russian Cosmonaut and I paraphrase; did you see God up there? “No, I didnt see any god.” They asked the American the same question and he said, “Everywhere I Looked I saw God.” Read the book of St. John in the Holy Bible and apply it to the song. Love!

14. Ali Claassen says:

i wish we could get the cd in Pretoria South Africa – I looked all over for it but in vain heard the one song on YouTube and loved it – I just lobe the music of Richard Smallwood I use to play it on my show when I was. Radio dj

15. Putuma says:

i’m struggling to get Mr Smallwoord songs im in south africa, but i love him so much when are you visiting us