Let’s face it, we all have questions about relationships in life.
When you lay your head down on the pillow at night, do you find these questions about your relationship with God running through your mind? How can I know God personally? Can I find peace and true contentment? What is the purpose of my life? How do I know how God wants me to live? What is prayer?
Throughout our lives, we all face a long list of questions on relationships that trouble our souls and require real answers based on real truth. How do I forgive someone who has hurt me badly? Can I mend this broken relationship? When my world seems to be falling apart around me, who can I trust and in whom dare I confide? How do I know whether a person is the right one to date? Will my marriage survive? How do I nourish my child’s heart? What do I do with my fears about expressing my love and care to a friend?
The good news is that in God’s Word we find the answers to life’s bewildering relationship quest ions.
We are not left to figure it out on our own and in our own strength and power. You are invited to begin a lifelong journey to discovering God’s words of truth for your life and relationships, and to discovering God Himself in the words of His Book!
From Genesis to Revelation, it is clear that the Holy Bible is, in the words of Bishop T.D. Jakes, “The Greatest Love Story Ever Told.” It is not a book about religion, but relationships—from the creation of a man and a woman and their intimate relationship with God in the Garden through the tragic break in that relationship at the Fall and the eventual restoration of that relationship through Jesus Christ and His death on the cross of Calvary.
Our relationship with God is the foundation for our lives. If we try to build on any other relationships or things, we are building on quicksand, because at some point all of our relationships will break down. It is from our earthly relationship with God that He gives us the privilege of having healthy relationships with our spouse, our families, our friends, and countless others.
Inside the pages of God’s Word you will discover the divine instruction on life relationships that has been given to generations of people who faced the same issues and questions that you face today, addressing those questions honestly and openly and offering wise counsel for your relationships, inspiration for your needs, comfort for your sorrows, guidance for your confusion, and hope for your discouragement.
In The Relationship Bible, you will find the following features from Bishop Jakes:
• A 32-page Introduction that sets forth “The Greatest Love Story Ever Told” along with helps to understanding the Bible and guides to answering life’s relationship problems.
• Reflections of God’s Heart—Over 20 pages of articles that continue to develop God’s love relationship with mankind.
• Lessons of the Heart—Over 80 pages of life lesson articles that address a wide range of relationship issues.
• Heartbeats—25 articles that demonstrate how to build relationships.
• Heartbreakers—25 articles that demonstrate how relationships are damaged.
• Heart Murmurs—10 powerful prayers for your personal relationships.
• Words of Jesus in Red • Concordance
• One-Year Bible Reading Plan