1. christian fellowship says:

Onlinefellowship.org is dedicated to enhancing and promoting Christian fellowship. We provide support for spiritual growth in the form of video and audio sermons, gospel music and videos, bible studies, christian news and christian conversations.

We hope that you will take a moment to register and become a member. In addition, if you have a website or blog, please let us know so that we can visit and return the favor!

Be Blessed and can’t wait to Fellowship with you more.

2. Lakisha Ausin says:

i use to love listening to Zacardi in high school ans i still enjoy listening to him…when he sings he makes my spirit move and looking at him make it, has inspired me.

3. Keisha Hill says:

I have to say that I am inspired by so many gospel artist, just to name a few…Mary Mary, Kirk Franklin, T.D. Jakes, Marvin Sapp and Hezekiah Walker. I would like to thank each one of you. Many times while going through trials and tribulation, a song each one of you have written uplifted me and reminded me that I’m/we’re never alone. I thank God for ordering my steps and putting a period where I’ve placed question marks!!! Again thank you all and continue to be blessed on your journey.

4. PRINCESS BENSON says:

THANK MR.&MRS FOR THE MOST UPLITFTING PRAYERS,IT OPEN MY EYES I KNOW NOW IT WAS NEVER ME.JUST THE DEVIL I TRUSED IN A FRIEND FOR SO MANY YEARS. BUT AFTER MY VISIT TO THE POTTER HOUSE.I FELT BETTER TO KNO IT NOT MY FAULT HOW PEOPLE TREAT U. SO I DISTANCED MY SELF FROM DA DEPRESSING LIFE. LOVE U BOTH THANKU GOD BLESS KEEP U.KEEP SPREADING THE WORD WE NEED IT.

5. mmathapelo maako says:

I luv TD JAKES and i hav always been ever since i saw his dvd at a friends place,thank u 4 all the beautiful words.I carry favourite lines with wherever i go,thank u

6. Andrew MBUGA says:

Jam
    Andrew mbuga from christian church mpigi j need some to help me
    in my school fees prob in the name of God,
    God bless you all
    my contacts are
    +256782069341 or p.o.box 35151 kampala Uganda

7. Chrispen mambende says:

Its uniting time, wherever the carcass is that’s where the eagles are gathered eagles normally feed on fresh food, its time for the belivers to eat our spiritual food in due season , malachi 4 ; revelation 10th :7 Luke 17:30 , something is happening in the air behold he cometh quickly for his bride , meet evangelist chrispen , to share more about the spiritual food in due season