Joseph Prince – First Ever United States Tour November 2013 “Power of Right Believing”

If you missed him when was at Joel Olsteen’s Church, here is your chance to join him again. Coming to the USA for his first tour in America, Joseph Prince will be here in November of 2013.
Right-Believing-Webpage-02a

For three nights only, one each in Newark (NJ), Los Angeles (CA) and Dallas (TX), Joseph will share life-transforming messages about the power of right believing.

His inspiring preaching of the gospel of grace will show you how believing the right things about God will cause you to walk in a greater measure of God’s glory in all areas of your life.

Registration Information

Anyone planning on attending?

Be Blessed
RiverAngel42

Comments

1. Wonderful to have you in L.A. will remain praying for you. If you need people to volunteer count me in. Blessings Pastor Prince.

2. Ronda Poorbaugh says:

interested in dallas,tx tour

1. Twila Milstead says:

My aunt from Colorado. Would love to fly her here to hear you.
      She enjoys your sermons greatly. When you coming to Dallas Texas? How much are tickets? Look forward to hearing from you.
      Grace Grace with you.

3. Sharon Gillins says:

My life was changed four years ago when I was passing by my television and heard your informercial and I’ve never been the same! Grace,Grace and more Grace!!! I love your ministry and I pray for all of you and
    Your families too. Thank You Jesus for Joseph,Wendy,Jessica & Justin. ❤

4. Rebecca M. Burr says:

What date are you coming to Los Angeles? We know it is in November. Where will it be?
    Looking forward to seeing you!

5. VIOLANDA FLORES says:

I THANK THE LORD THAT HE HAS FOLLOWERS THAT DO HIS WILL. PREACHING HIS WORD FOR UNDERSTANDING OF THE GRACE HE GIVES US. HOW HE LOVES US.IT BRINGS ME TO TEARS TO KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT HOW CHRIST LOVES ME. I NEVER NEED TO EARN HIS LOVE IT HAS BEEN THERE SINCE THE BEGINNING.

6. Patricia Yaeger says:

I have booked travel to the Newark event. The TV ministry ramps me up so high I can only imagine how great it will be to hear your message live. Your knowledge of the Bible, Greek and Hebrew astound me and your never-ending message of Grace, because of Jesus, has helped change my life.

I thank God for you and all the ministries of the Grace.

7. Elizabeth Kassahun says:

I would like to volunteer for the Long Beach program. How can I register? Can you help? I am a partner with Joseph Prince Ministries and it will be a great honor to serve as a volunteer. Any information will be appreciated. It took time to get the two days off from my work. But that now i have it I would like to be a part of this great Ministry of Grace. Thank you.

8. Sarah says:

I don’t see on here the place and time for the L.A. speaking event for Joseph Prince…………please do let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. He was at the Long Beach Arena on 11-6-13.